How do I make an appointment?
Or phone 03 5823 3100 or make the appointment in the clinic.
Why book online? Here are some reasons we think it's a terrific option for you:
- First in, best dressed! You can make your booking at any time of the day - no need to wait for reception to open the next morning.
- No need to wait on the phone.
- When you book, you can easily find out when your preferred doctor or nurse is available next.
- You can use your tablet, laptop, PC or smartphone to book whenever you like and from wherever you are.
- When you book online, you can automatically integrate a reminder into your phone's or computer's diary.
- You can change your appointment online if you need to.
What should I expect to pay on the day?
Please refer to our schedule of fees. For doctors appointments, we currently bulk-bill everyone.
Please note that the federal government has frozen Medicare rebates. The cost of labour and resources keeps increasing every year, meaning that we cannot maintain a fully bulk-billed service that delivers the highest standard of care. We are now developing a new fee structure. If you'd like to help us ensure that our service is sustainable and affordable, please contact Soenke Tremper email@example.com. We'd very much like to hear your thoughts and get your input.
What do I bring?
If you are new to the practice we suggest you download and complete our Patient Registration Form and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. If you decide to complete this on the day of your visit we suggest you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to complete your registration.
We recommend all new patients bring a list of their current medications to their first visit.
You will need your Medicare card and any pension, concession or private health fund cards.
If you do not have a Medicare card the Private fee applies and payment is required on the day.
No S8 drugs or medical forms will be issued on first visit for new patients.